Create your own adventure with Au Sable Riverview Resort, Gates Lodge and XC Ski HQ !
Enjoy special activities, events and deals on lodging, food, winter sports and recreation.
Planning is easy - choose what you like and book directly with each business.
XC Ski Headquarters - 989-821-6661 - 9435 N Cut Rd., Roscommon, MI
- Free Ski Lesson at 10:30am on Saturday 2/2. Private lessons can be scheduled by calling 989-821-6661.
- 1/2 price trail passes for everyone who stays at Au Sable Riverview Resort or Gates Lodge.
- Taste of Gates - Experience the fantastic flavors of Gates Au Sable Lodge, at Cross Country Ski Headquarters! https://www.cross-country-ski.com/february-9th-2019-saturday-600pm-taste-of-gates-dinner-great-ausable-getaway/
Join us for an evening of delicious food, great company, a festive atmosphere, and shopping specials. Gates’ renowned head chef Matt Haley will serve up a dinner feast to remember, while guests enjoy the ambiance of our rustic day lodge and giant fieldstone fireplace.
Plus, all dinner guests are invited to a VIP Shopping Spree throughout the evening! Enjoy a beverage while shopping our extensive retail selection and receive an extra 10% off all clothing.
Cost is $25 for dinner and shopping spree discount (drinks sold separately). There is limited seating available for this event, so reserve early by calling 989-821-6661.
- Yoga is at 10:00am on Saturday 2/9 at the CRAF Center in Roscommon. $15 per person.
Au Sable Riverview Resort - 989-344-2164 10935 Linger Longer Rd., Grayling MI
- Cabins at the discounted rate of $175 per couple, plus tax. Arrive Friday February 1 and Depart Sunday February 3. Lodge available for groups of 12-18 ppl for $125 per couple, plus tax.
- Guests will receive a voucher for 10% off their next stay in 2019 and a 15% discount in our Market during stay. Excludes alcohol.
Gates Au Sable Lodge - 989-348-8462 - 471 S Stephan Bridge Rd., Grayling, MI 49738
- 15% Off all Lodging and Food, all weekend.
-Storewide sale all weekend!
-Dining Room open for dinner Friday and Saturday and breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Reservations recommended.
-Free Fly Tying Saturday 9am – 1pm in The Boardroom. We’ve taught dozens of people how to tie flies at these free sessions, and many are now very proficient fly makers. We have a wide selection of materials, vises and lamps. Don’t have any fly tying stuff? Just come. Grab breakfast in the restaurant before we start tying! We have no agenda at these sessions. Our goal is to help you learn to tie what you want to tie. Free chili and a warm fire. We have limited space, first come first served.